No electricity or gas supply with smart meter
If you have no electricity, check your meter to see if the following apply:
- Your isolation switch is in the ‘on’ position.
- Your meter ‘wakes up’ when you press B. If not, there may be no incoming supply due to a power cut.
- All fuses are in the ‘on’ position. If not, it indicates an appliance on this circuit has tripped it.
If all of the above looks ok yet your whole home is still without power, call us and we’ll look into it.
If you have no gas, check that the following apply:
- All gas appliances have gone off - it might just be the boiler.
- Your Emergency Control Valve (ECV) is in line with the pipe and ‘open’.
If your ECV is open and all your appliances are still off supply, call us and we’ll look into it.
If you think there is a power cut or gas emergency, please call the emergency numbers.