OVO Energy Fund
The fund supports financially vulnerable customers who have a debt on their energy bill. Apply online and we may be able to give you a one-off payment to your energy account.
You can apply if you:
- Have, or used to have, an account with OVO Energy
- Have a debt on your gas or electricity account of at least £150
- Have a valid reason affecting your ability to pay
- Earn less than £16,190 a year
We work with the Plymouth branch of award-winning charity Citizens Advice. It’s well known for its useful debt advice and will help review your application.
If your application is successful, Citizens Advice Plymouth will be in touch within 4 - 6 weeks.
They'll offer you a 1-hour telephone appointment. They’ll talk you through all your options and explain how you can reduce your risk of debt in 3 ways:
- By making the most of your income.
- Using energy more efficiently.
- Avoiding energy debt.
We hope this will help you increase your long-term financial confidence and stability.