Priority Services Register
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is a free service for vulnerable customers who need extra support.
If you’re on the PSR, here are some things we can do for you:
- give you notice of planned power cuts
- send your bills in braille or large print; or send copies to a carer, friend or family member
- offer a free annual Gas Safety Check
- read your bills out to you each month.
You can apply if you:
- are of pensionable age
- are disabled or chronically sick
- have a long-term medical condition
- have a hearing or visual impairment or additional communication needs
- are living with children under 5
- are experiencing mental health issues
- have learning difficulties
- are unable to speak English
- going through life-changing events (like: an operation, pregnancy, or bereavement).
To apply, you can:
- Register online.
- Call us and we’ll register you over the phone.
- Print out this application form and post it to us.